Spring-based Java/Kotlin for REST and gRPC services. Postgre, Redis, Firestore DBs. Project configuration with Gradle.
Large C++ projects. Safe multithreaded code in Rust. Deep understanding of performant data structures and algorithms.
Dart/Flutter mobile apps for both iOS and Android. Stream-based BLoC state management. Firebase-powered backend.
Interactive app prototyping in Figma. Usability Testing with real users. Frequent iterations based on feedback.
Full Business Cycle
Acquiring customers, gathering requirements, managing expectations, timely execution, long-term maintenance.
Dennis is an experienced web developer, with an insight into the nuances of modern website design and implementation, compatibility with different platforms/devices ...
Igor Kolotilin, Ph.D.
CSO & President of Solar Grants Biotechnology
Software Developer Intern
- Currently working on Spring Boot microservices in digital platform team
Software Engineering Intern
@ Ultimate Software
- Developed OAuth2 authorization microservices in identity platform team
- Added custom permissions claim to JWT on critical ForgeRock identity gateway serving 51M users, refactored to prevent zero trust authorization recursion
- Identified production-level architecture issue in event sourcing aggregate which would break future migrations, documented and escalated to tech lead
- Java, Axon Framework, Spring, CQRS, event sourcing, ForgeRock IG
@ Solar Grants Biotechnology
- Acquired customer, gathered requirements, managed customer expectations
- Planned, designed, developed, released, and maintained sgbiotec.com, an online store selling lab-grade fluorescent proteins
- Designed UI with structured product description and custom shopping cart, integrated with Shopify storefront API
- React, MobX, Shopify storefront API
@ Pocket Trade Show
- Created Pocket Trade Show, an online tradeshow platform that connects buyers and sellers
- Developed web frontend using MVC pattern in PHP, implemented file upload to S3 bucket
- Restructured MySQL database to accomadate web in addition to mobile app, migrated existing data
- PHP 7, jQuery, MySQL, AWS S3
Bachelor of Computer Science
@ University of Waterloo
- $2000 President’s Scholarship of Distinction scholarship for 95% admission average
- Coursework: data structure analysis, OOP programming in C++, algorithm analysis, operating systems design, computer architecture